The popularity of our sport is growing at an incredible rate internationally and Pioneer Valley Roller Derby is at the forefront of the movement. Help PVRD continue to develop the fastest-growing and most exciting contact sport in the country.
- In 2006, we were the first league in the country to have both women’s and men’s teams, setting a precedent for inclusion of anyone and everyone who wishes to be involved with the sport.
- In 2013, we introduced a junior program for youth 13-17 to gain confidence and learn new skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- In 2014, we changed our business structure from an LLC to a Massachusetts non-profit, a structure that more closely mirrors our consistent and continued efforts to do good and give back in our community.
- In 2015, we introduced the United Front, an all- and no-gender team that welcomes any roster-eligible skater regardless of assigned sex, gender identity (or lack thereof), or gender presentation and expression.
- In 2016, we were recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt under 501(c)(3).
PVRD is eager to work with sponsors to introduce our fan base to our partners’ businesses and services. Sponsors are welcome to present pre-game giveaways, event banners, program advertisements, half-time promotions, and more.
Each of our home events features our teams in two full back-to-back roller derby games, or “bouts”.
PVRD has loyal and diverse fans of all ages, genders, and demographics, fans who live near and who travel far. Partnering with our league will not only bring your message to a receptive audience, but will also demonstrate your support of local athleticism and Pioneer Valley Roller Derby’s innovative grassroots approach to sports entertainment.
Download our Sponsorship Packet
Our sponsorship packet (PDF) outlines the benefits of formal partnership at a variety of levels of financial commitment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.